Brand new, Fashion Deshion and High Quality
Note: If you have anything dissatisfaction with the item after you get it, please no hesitate to contact me instead of action against us. We promise to solve the problem for you and won\'t let any of you down or upset. Thanks in advance for your cooperation and understanding.
Package: 1 Sheet in 1 package roll(including instruction in English) +1 sheet Transfer Firm (DIY)
Decals stick to almost all flat surfaces! just peel and stick!
Long lasting 5+ year life expectancy for outdoor & 7 + indoor durability
Decorate your: laptops, Walls, Car, Windows, Bumpers, guitars, iPad, iPhone, refrigerator just about any flat smooth clean surface!
About Vinyl Decals:
These are DIE-CUT decals meaning there is no background. If there is a background color in the picture, it is used only as a example.
The background color will be the color of the surface you place the sticker on, or clear if you put it on a window.
Vinyl Decals come in 3 pieces:
1. Top layer is a transparent transfer tape.
(Holds your decal or sticker together until it is applied)
2. Middle layer is your actual decal or sticker
(It is sandwiched between the Application Tape and the Wax Backing)
3. Bottom layer is the wax backing.
(protects the adhesive until the decal is ready to be applied)
4. Do not washing in 24 hours.
1. Do not apply on extreme cold or hot Surfaces. Ideal temperature must be between 60F & 90F.
2. Do not touch the adhesive backing, oils from your skin will prevent sticking.
3. Before applying decal make sure there is no wax or oily products on the surface
1. Rub the sticker to be sure the transfer tape is properly adhered to the sticker.
2. Clean and dry the desired area. Stickers will stick best to clean smooth surfaces.
3. Remove the wax backing slowly making sure the sticker stays adhered to the transparent transfer tape
4. Carefully position the sticker to the desired area.
5. Rub the sticker from one side to the other, eliminating any air bubbles.
6. Use a object like a credit card to make sure the entire sticker is fully adhered to the surface.
7. Slowly remove the transfer tape, making sure no part of the sticker remains on the transfer tape.
8. Check for air bubbles. In most cases air bubbles can be worked to the edge of the sticker,
but if not, a pin hole will allow the air out and become virtually invisible.
Your sticker is now worry free!